Sales Manager - RetailApply Job ID 420464BR Date posted 09/15/2021 Location(s) Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR; Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong SAR; Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR; Yuen Long Kau Hui, Hong Kong SAR
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesResponsibility
- Oversees and manages the Infrastructure Services (IS) sales pipeline from demand generation to contract closure by working closely with client facing sellers, solution design experts to achieve sales results in assigned territory/accounts
- Takes a strong sense of ownership to develop IS business, cultivate trusted relationships with external stakeholders at top management and line of business levels
- Maintains a strong ambition in closing large and complex deals with focus on managed services at large MNC clients
- Provides insights on demand and uncover client’s specific requirements for effective promotion of specific IS solutions
- Takes the role of IS virtual leader ins assigned territory, personal leadership potential is the key for success
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/Computer science relevant; Master preferred but not mandatory
- Around 5 years of experience of sales experience IT Services industry (preferably top-tier service providers); experience in managing retail/MNC accounts and selling outsourcing/ managed services/ cloud (hybrid/multi-cloud)
- Proven track record in closing complex and large deals with MNC or large local conglomerate
- Able to maintain a strong and reputable business network with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Mandarin; able to communicate with people across different functions and levels within an organization
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseSee job description
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceSee job description
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Solution Representative-Brand Specialist
(Y028) Kyndryl Hong Kong Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position