Client Solution ExecutiveApply Job ID 398886BR Date posted 09/15/2021 Location(s) Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR; Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong SAR; Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR; Yuen Long Kau Hui, Hong Kong SAR
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- This role requires Client interfacing and engagement while selling the System integration and Project portfolio directly with clients in HK and Macau market
- Develop, Own, and Drive Project Opportunities across the assigned territory to closure
- Lead IBM sales support team to cost, solution, and price opportunity for your clients.
- Be responsible to develop and negotiate statements of work as the opportunity owner with your clients.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast, funnel management, target/objective updates to deliver on territory plans
- Manage alliances and partner ecosystem to provide value to clients while delivering sales growth into assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant, preferably Master’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in selling System Integration & Projects in HK and Macau market
- At least 5 years of experience in business development (i.e. alliance and partner ecosystem management)
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrives as both an individual contributor and in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Expert in high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Drive results and overachieve sales targets for business solutions
- Proficient in sales & closing, business development, financial selling
- Significant knowledge of IT Industry, cloud, server, storage, and operating systems
- Significant expertise/industry knowledge selling into Computer Services Industry marketplace
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseSee job description
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceSee job description
Being You @ Kyndryl
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Solution Representative-Brand Specialist
(Y028) Kyndryl Hong Kong Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position