Client ExecutiveApply Job ID 467445BR Date posted 10/06/2021 Location(s) Daytona Beach, Florida
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesKyndryl is seeking a Services Client Representative (SCR). In this role, you will operate as the lead deal maker and closer on complex IT services opportunities. You will organize subject matter experts and sales leads in the areas of infrastructure management services under traditional outsourcing, hosting and Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) operating models to close the complex transactions. You will lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CxOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities. while interacting with senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees. You will be required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions. You will lead multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet the business needs. These deals are intended to increase IBM's services revenue within the account and may include some or all of the following sample of solutions:
- Cloud – IaaS, Storage, zOS Cloud, PaaS solutions including SAP as a Service, cloudMatrix/Hybrid IT
- Systems – IT as a Service, managed services for servers, mainframe, storage, leveraging analytics and robotics.
- Security – Security as a Service, threat management, ID management, malware defense management
- Network – Network as a Service, telecom expense management, optimization studies, Software Defined Networking, OEM hardware and software procurement, Voice and Data.
- Resiliency – Disaster Recovery as a Service, DR strategy and consulting, high availability environments, cloud managed backup
- Data Center – Strategy, design, implementation, optimization, services to support data centers
- Mobility – Workstation as a Service, Mobile Expense Management, Mac@Work, Service Desk, End User Services
- Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading customer presentations while describing IBM's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
- Responsible for demonstrating the value of out-tasking, and leveraging off-shore labor models
- Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
- Developing the financial solution for an engagement based on client requirements, developing business cases, CBAs, and executing a CFO-targeted financial sale
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations
- May be asked to conduct formal enablement sessions in the areas of Infrastructure Management Services (both Traditional and Cloud) to various stakeholders, IBM internal Opportunity Owner and Opportunity Identifying communities, business partners and customers
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include defining/qualifying sales opportunities, determining engagement scope and cost projections, and formulating potential solutions based on client requirements. A solid technical, and conceptual/operational background in client end user workplace/mobility solutions, infrastructure, messaging platforms/technologies, ITIL service management, service quality management, continuous improvement, and global sourcing concepts is beneficial.You must demonstrate the use of strong leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions. We are seeking a candidate that is able to lead large deal teams as the single overall sales leader and opportunity owner of a given sales pursuit. Ideally, you will also have prior experience in the public, industrial, financial services, distribution, and/or communications sector.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise : At least 5 years’ experience in IT Services Solution Selling, or Consulting to IT executives; e.g.: CTOs, CIOs, VP of Infra, Data Center Directors
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise : At least 4 years’ experience in the distribution sector (Travel and Transportation, Retail, Consumer products)
- At least 4 years’ experience in Technical Solution Development
- At least 5 years’ experience in Leveraging Partners/Solution Providers
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Case and Proposal Development
- At least 7 years’ experience in Face-to-face Opportunity Identification
- At least 7 years’ experience in Selling to Data Center Executives
- At least 7 years’ experience in Technical Solution Development
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. This position is eligible for participation in a Kyndryl sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position