Client Technical Solutioner Security Services (w/m/x)Apply Job ID 453997BR Date posted 09/21/2021 Location(s) Berlin, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Düsseldorf, Germany; Cologne, Germany; Ehningen, Germany; Munich, Germany
With world-class industry and technical expertise, Kyndryl’s Advisory & Implementation Services help customers unlock maximum value across cloud, security, data, and beyond to accelerate the shift towards digital transformation.
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesIn detail, you as the Technical Solution Manager for Managed Security Services have the following job role:
- You develop the technical solution for the Managed Security parts of the overall solution
- You are accountable for all activities related to defining the delivery model as well as the architectural and technical solution of his part of the engagement, consistent with commercial considerations and cost of the future solution
- You are responsible for the solution design with regard to Security, Regulatory, Risk, Compliance Management (SRRM)
- You contribute to the sales, proposal and delivery teams during the engagement
- You manage customer requirements, linking those requirements to Kyndryl’s solution
- You integrate with internal and external stakeholders: Negotiating with the relevant involved business lines and external business partners, representing the engagement in internal meetings and reviews
- You minimize the business risk by acting on issues, gaps and items which are identified as high risks
- You contribute to achieving technical and commercial approvals and certification
- Customer Relationship Management:
- You contribute to managing the client relationship during the technical solution process
- You understand client needs and identify business potential for Kyndryl in the customer’s environment, translating it into Kyndryl’s solution capabilities
- You work with the client technical personnel in order to successfully sell Kyndryl’s solution and map its benefits with the customer’s requirements
- You work with external consultants who are engaged by, and represent the client
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Existing Senior Architect Level Certificates in the field of Managed Security Services
- Knowledge and practical working experience in the areas of Security Technologies and Platforms such as Security Operation Center (SOC), Intrusion Detection (IDS), Intrusion Prevention (IPS), Anti Virus Services, Malware detection, Security posture for Enterprises
- Knowledge and practical experience with Security Regulations and Cyber Security Standards such as GDPR, ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Encryption Technologies, Certificate Management, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of commonalities and differences of the vendors and their market positioning
- Leverage partner ecosystem to the benefit of the client
- Skills in Project Management and proven experience in related projects
- Selling and negotiation experience and skills
- English and German language fluently
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Team working spirit
- Assuming responsibility for the work results
- Agile working style
- Up-to-date on market developments (competition, technology, industry trends)
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Services Solutions Management
Role (Job Role)
Technical Solution Manager
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y026) Kyndryl Deutschland GmbH
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position