Executive Search Lead (REMOTE)Apply Job ID 450265BR Date posted 09/09/2021 Location(s) Austin, Texas; Raleigh, North Carolina; Armonk, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Dallas, Texas; Denver, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Seattle, Washington; Washington, DC
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesThe Executive Search Lead will establish and oversee the full life cycle of the executive search process for all executive level position within defined Business Units globally. This process will include highly developed skills in developing search strategies, market mapping, name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, interviewing, assessment, offer preparation / extension onboarding and client management. This individual will partner with senior leaders in IBM to gain a deep understanding of business needs and challenges and translate into position requirements and develop strategies to identity and attract top-tier diverse talent.
Specifically, he/she will:
- Develop and execute search strategies globally to identify, attract, select and hire world-class executive talent into IBM ensuring an “iconic” signature experience throughout.
- Partner with HR Executives as well as Executive Business Leadership to understand needed talent pipelines, capabilities and strengths and develop cost effective search strategies to proactively identify future talent needs.
- Create structure and rigor around candidate management / experience.
- Leverage existing and further develop a network globally through industry contacts, association memberships, and hiring executives to help create appropriate search strategies.
- Keep abreast of best practices in leadership and executive recruiting to help drive IBM’s transformation journey.
- Provide a deep knowledge of IBM Businesses as well as global market trends, key competitors and key talent.
- Provide advisory services to the Hiring Executive on all search matters.
- Interpret business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Promote IBM as a premier employer of choice in the global marketplace
- Develop and negotiate executive compensation packages.
- Manage the offer process.
- Ensure seamless transition to Executive Onboarding.
- Track and document the overall assignment progress via our Global Executive Recruitment Database.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 5 years experience in executive level search
• At least 5 years experience in relationship management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience• At least 8 years experience in executive level search
• At least 8 years experience in relationship management
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position